Friday, March 11, 2022

Prop List

 T-Minus two days until we film. In order to keep staying organized and getting everything in order, we made a prop list of objects that we will need for filming in class today. I am going to write a mini explanation for why we need each of these items and where we will get them.

Prop List: 

  • Soccer Ball - We need this to play soccer and illustrate that Gabriel and Daniel are practicing. This is an object that I can bring from my house.

  • Soccer Goal - We need this to help contribute to the setting that it is taking place at a soccer field and that it is a soccer movie. This will be found on set at Regional Park.

  • iPhone - We need an iPhone as a prop to illustrate that our characters are in the upper class. All of my group members own an iPhone, so we will use one of our own phones.

  • Car keys - This helps to illustrate the upper class environment since our character has his own car. Our group members all own cars so we will be able to use one of those.

  • Car - This is also similar to why we need the car keys.

  • Mac Laptop - These are very high end laptops that convey that this character is upper class status. I own a Mac so we can probably use mine.

  • Couch - We will use the couch in my house for the parents to sit on when Gabriel walks into the house.

  • TV - A TV will be in place in the living room. Having these technological devices will prove that this family does have a lot of money.

  • Bed - As the opening transitions into the bedroom there will be a bed that Gabriel can lay on to get upset. I have a bed in my room that we can use.

  • Desk - Gabriel could also sit at his desk to get upset. I have one of these in my room that we can use.

  • House phone - We will use a house phone when the coach calls the mom because this is something that my house still has and uses. A lot of houses also have house phones and since this part will be in the house the phone call should take place on the house phone.

  • Backpack - When Gabriel and Daniel are finishing up, they will need to grab their backpacks to bring home. Everyone in our group has backpacks. Athletes usually bring backpacks around to their practices to carry whatever goods we need.

  • Water Bottle - Finally, everybody needs a water bottle if you are playing a sport. I have a few green Gatorade bottles at my house that I can bring for the two character's to use at practice.


Fortunately for us, all of these props are objects that I think we will be able to find within our houses to bring or in our settings like at Regional Park there will be soccer goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio Project

Here is our Portfolio Project titled, Kicking It. We hope you enjoy it just as much as we did making it.