Saturday, April 2, 2022

Quick Recap

 Wow! I can't believe this is my final blog. This is just going to be a quick recap of some of the major changes that we made. I am going to list them and just elaborate a little more on each of the changes and other significant moments. 

- We switched characters: Gabe and I chose to switch characters in order to make things more convenient. Originally I was supposed to play Daniel and Gabe was supposed to play Gabriel. We switched this because my parents agreed to act in it and by having me play Gabriel I could film the second part by myself. 

- We cut out the dad: We cut out this character of the dad because the dad only had one line and was insignificant. 

- No foley sounds: This may make us loose some points on our project, but after listening to the sounds and thinking about it, it is too difficult for us to incorporate these into our project.

On top of these changes I would also like to write about some of my favorite parts of this experience. 

- Brainstorming our ideas: What made this part fun was because we had a lot of funny and silly ideas that we wanted to do. This made it a funny and memorable experience. 

- Filming the soccer scenes: I had a great time filming these clips and being able to be outside in beautiful weather and play some soccer. 

Hope you enjoyed reading some of these quick points and I hope you enjoy watching the our final product which will be posted after by Creative Critical Reflection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio Project

Here is our Portfolio Project titled, Kicking It. We hope you enjoy it just as much as we did making it.