Saturday, February 12, 2022

Portfolio Project: Intro

Hello! My name is Isaac Fleischer and I will be creating a two minute film opening for my AICE Media portfolio project. I'll be honest, I'm a little bit nervous about how this process is going to go. I love creativity and making projects, but editing has never been my strong suit and I know that this will be an important aspect to making the best film opening I possible. Even though this film opening will be fiction, a goal of mine is to make it relate or have some sort of meaning in the real world today to help illustrate what changes we need to make in the world. Something that I find near and dear to my heart is school and how it affects students mentally. This is a topic that I would like to incorporate within my film opening, but I am still open to other ideas and am still in the creative process. 

I have chosen to work with a group of people of either one other partner or two. Both of these people I have worked with in the past so I know that they are capable of producing high quality work. Having these partners will allow us to be able to combine all our talents and utilize them to the best of our abilities. The first steps would be through communication and brainstorming to come up with the perfect story and techniques we would like to use. We would need to make sure that everything we do is very detailed and well thought out because this is a very big portion of our grade. 

I look forward to this process and documenting my journey here on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio Project

Here is our Portfolio Project titled, Kicking It. We hope you enjoy it just as much as we did making it.