Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Shooting Schedule

These blogs would be kind of pointless if we never ended up creating any sort of piece to go along with it.  We have chosen that we are going to start our filming process on Sunday, March 13th. We picked this day because it is a weekend so we have a lot more time on our hands to film and still have time to go through and select the best footage. 

We are going to have Gabriel in our group play the part of Daniel and ironically even though my name is not Gabriel I am going to play the part of Gabriel. I am going to do this because my parents will also be acting in our film opening. To go along with our shooting schedule, I am going to film the part with the parents at my house after that or later that week. This makes the process easier if I am Gabriel because we won't need the whole team to come over to film this specific part since it will just be at my house with my parents.

Having all our filming done before Spring Break which starts after a half day on March 17th. This will give us all of Spring Break and the few days before that to edit our film opening. Editing shouldn't take more than a few days maximum, so once that process is done we will have at least a week or two to make edits and revisions to our project and try to perfect it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio Project

Here is our Portfolio Project titled, Kicking It. We hope you enjoy it just as much as we did making it.