Thursday, March 17, 2022

Shooting Plan #2

 On Sunday we only filmed the scenes that involved soccer. We now need to find another day to film the part that takes place within a house. We start Spring Break on Friday which we are all entitled to being able to take some time off from school, however the grind can't stop. I go out of town until Monday and plan on filming the house scene on Tuesday. 

This is convenient since I play the part of Gabriel and my parents have agreed to act as the parents in our film opening. I am also very fortunate to have another sibling who is in high school that can film while the rest of us are acting in my house. This is very convenient for the rest of my group members because by having me film the rest of it at my house allows us to not worry about scheduling a date and time for the three of us to meet and I can just do this independently. It can also allow for other members of the group to focus on other aspects of the project, more specifically post production and start editing the soccer clips while I film, This two birds with one stone approach is something that I think is very helpful and is a main reason why I wanted to work with at least a couple of people.

An issue that you may be thinking about filming by myself is if the quality will change between different phones, but we came prepared with this issue because we have so far filmed everything, including the soccer scenes, all on my phone so the quality will not change. 

You may also be wondering what I am going to do with all the footage on my phone if I am not going to be the main one editing at the time. Through the technology of a shared album on Apple Photos,  I can share all the footage that is on my phone to both of my group members in one album for all of them to see. 

Once this filming process is complete this leaves us with over a week and a half to finish up editing and make any other revisions that we may have to make to our project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio Project

Here is our Portfolio Project titled, Kicking It. We hope you enjoy it just as much as we did making it.